Meeting the Modern Medicine
- Provides a simple, painless and noninvasive imaging method for viewing structures within the body.
- Uses no ionizing radiation (x-rays)
- Produces real-time imaging, making it a good tool for guiding minimally invasive procedures such as needle biopsies
- Visualizes structure, movement and live function in the body's organs and blood vessels
- Can often avoid the need for exploratory surgery to obtain information
- Can provide an accurate diagnosis to guide the treatment of your pet.
Laser Therapy, or “photobiomodulation”, is the use of specific wavelengths of light (red and near-infrared) to create therapeutic effects. These effects include improved healing time, pain reduction, increased circulation and decreased swelling. Laser Therapy has been widely utilized in Europe by physical therapists, nurses and doctors as far back as the 1970’s. Now, after FDA clearance in 2002, Laser Therapy is being used extensively in the United States.
Click here for demonstration testimonial.
By going digital, the Lazy 5 Vets are able to get working images to each exam room to consult with clients right away. Doctors and technicians are able to manipulate and examine images with greater detail so that patients are given the top level of care. Additionally, not only can CD’s be created of patients images for owners to take home, but images can be sent to specialty clinics by email for more extensive diagnostic review.
On-Site Blood Analyzer
The clinic now offers a full diagnostic blood analyzer on-site. This enables the doctors to give clients their animal’s blood work immediately, rather than having to wait for a day for it to be sent to the lab.
Exam Room Payment
We offer a payment station in each exam room so clients don’t have to fumble with their wallets and leashed dogs at the front desk. Now they can do it all comfortably in the exam room.